sexta-feira, 15 de julho de 2022

Sonhos de Verão














Once upon a summertime if you recall 
We stopped beside then in a flower stall 
A bunch of bright forget-me-nots 
Was all I let you buy me 
Once upon a summertime just like today 
We laughed the happy afternoon away 
And stole a kiss in every street cafe 
You were sweeter than the blossom on the tree 
I was as proud as any girl could be 
























Summer Dreams 2022 (6) 

DOWNLOAD 

Elvis Presley – Moonlight Swim 
The Fleetwood Mac – Albatross / Oh Well 
KLF – Justified & Ancient Seems a Long Time Ago 
KLF – 3am Somewhere Out of Beaumont 
KLF – Elvis On The Radio, Steel Guitar In My Soul 
KLF – Madrugada Eterna 
Acker Bilk – Stranger On The Shore 
The Beach Boys – Surfer Girl 
Khruangbin – One To Remember / So We Wont Forget 
The One AM Radio – I Didn't Speak The Language / Lucky 
Annabel (lee) – My Homeland 
Blossom Dearie – Once Upon a Summertime 
Yann Tiersen – Summer 78 

Tempo total: 59:51 
Ouvir/Podcast




<< Home