terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2022

Sonhos de Verão














Waves
And then goodbye
I live in a wafer thin dream
I can't cry
You know the time
Time's not kind 

But I remember the way we were
The slow, slow sad love
I wonder do you miss my love
I know you can't
It's just a wave passing over me 














Summer Dreams 2022 (7) 

DOWNLOAD 

The Avalanches – Tonight / Pablo's Cruise 
Nouvelle Vague – Waves 
The Silencers – About The Sea 
Lisa Ekdahl – Sunny Weather 
Moby – Sunday 
Broadcast – Before We Begin 
Camera Obscura – My Maudlin Career 
The Fiery Furnaces – Waiting To Know You 
Sébastien Tellier – La Ritournelle 
The Durutti Column – Sketch For Summer / Conduct (Home Recording 1978) 
Laraaji – Kalimba 
June Tabor – Seven Summers 
Minta & The Brook Trout – I Cant Handle The Summer 
Adriana Calcanhotto – Calor 
Marisa Monte – Sal 
Piero – Fumemos Un Cigarrillo 
Dizzy Gillespie – Magic Summer (orchestral version) / Long, Long Summer (live) 
 
Ouvir/Podcast
Tempo total: 01:08:48 




<< Home