sábado, 9 de julho de 2022

Sonhos de Verão











I would like to climb 
High in a tree 
Or go to Skye 
On my holiday 
Maybe swim a mile 
Down the Nile 
I could be happy 

What a day for a daydream
What a day for a daydreamin' boy
And I'm lost in a daydream
Dreamin' 'bout my bundle of joy 

I'm just living in a life without meaning 
I walk and walk, do nothing 
I'm just living in a life without feeling 
I talk and talk, say nothing 











Summer Dreams 2022 (4) 

DOWNLOAD 

Nouvelle Vague – I Could Be Happy 
The Lovin' Spoonful – Daydream 
Oregon Bike Trails – A Summer Thing 
The Beach Boys – All Summer Long / Surfin' / Surfin' Safari 
Devendra Banhart & Helado Negro – Love Song 
Erlend Øye & La Comitiva – Paradiso 
Arnica Montana – Sea Sand And Sun 
Sven Van Hees – Summer Of The Beach 
Lost Horizons – The Places We've Been 
Lana Del Rey – High By The Beach 
Jens Lekman – A Sweet Summer's Night On Hammer Hill 
The Specials – Do Nothing 
The Style Council – Long Hot Summer 
T-REX – Hot Love 
Lou Reed – Coney Island Baby 
Luís Severo – Maio 

Ouvir/Podcast 
Tempo total: 01:13:17 




<< Home